Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Goofiest Love

If in the last post we talked about the reality of life's challenges--and the greater reality that we've totally got this even when we don't have all the answers--well today we ought to relish some gushy stuff.  Hallmark wants us to, and I don't need much arm-twisting this Mother's Day to kiss the fool outta my babies.

I am totally gaga in love with them.





Mother's Day is usually all about what we do for them, but I can't help but be moved today by the profound impact they have on me, effervescent and curious and hilarious as they are. 

(Yahweh's kind of a sneaky one that way.) 

They also have an especially profound impact on my appearance...



And despite this hair, she's still smiling.  Who wouldn't be moved?

Happy Every Day to all you mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment